In response to the ever increasing technological society we live in, the Spooner Police Department has initiated a new service for use by the public through the internet.
New Anonymous Web Tip: fill out the form below. After submitting, it will automatically be sent to the police department.
Any questions should be directed to the Spooner Police Department (715-635-3527).
Do you have information about a crime in the City of Spooner?
Do you think something is suspicious and would like the police department to check into it for you?
This page allows you to inform the police about criminal or suspicious activity occurring in your neighborhood with ANONYMITY and WITHOUT fear of revenge from the accused.
Let us know if you suspect someone is doing one of the following:
- Selling, making, or using illegal drugs (ex. marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, LSD).
- Is in possession of stolen property or has been a party in a burglary.
- Committing acts of child abuse, neglect or sexual abuse.
- Or you have information that a specific person was involved in a crime or has information regarding a crime.
- Or any activity you think is suspicious and requires police attention.
** You may enter your personal information, but it is NOT required.